Everyone wants to make money from their webinar.
But it isn’t always easy to get people to pay for information, especially if they have come to expect it for free.
Depending upon the niche that you are in, and how good your information is, you might be able to charge people to attend your presentation. Here are some tips to make them willing to fork over a few bucks for your wisdom.
Tips how you can make people want to pay for your webinar
- Make limited seating. If you are advertising to 35,000 people and you have done your research and can estimate that around 500 will sign up for a free webinar, then only sell 100 tickets. Make sure the ticket sales page is counting down every sale. When people see them going fast, they will sign up as not to miss out.
- Create a professional promotional campaign. If you do advertising, make promotional videos, get other people to blog about your webinar and get the word out so that they see it wherever they go, your webinar will be worth the price of admission. This may cost a few bucks, but you will make it up with the amount you earn with the webinar.
- Offer something for free. If people know they are going to get an amazing eBook or some other product or service, it makes the price of the webinar much more attractive.
- Choose the right day and time. Remember, you are targeting working people – because they have the money to pay the ticket price. So, you want to make sure that you work around their schedule. A good window to shoot for is Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, anywhere after 2pm or 3pm.
- Send value-building reminder emails. You need to remind, remind, remind. Start with 3 months away from your webinar and send an email every two weeks. The last month send a reminder email every week and then in the last week send two reminder emails. Remember, make sure you build value with each email and make them short and sweet so that people don’t unsubscribe from your list.
What about Free Webinars?
You don’t actually have to charge for your webinar if you don’t want to. Lots of people run their business by offering free webinars. But you have to have something for them to buy and your presentation should ensure that they have the information needed to make that decision.
Whether paid or free webinar
No matter if you are presenting a paid or free webinar, make it of value.
Yes, even if your webinar is free, you should always offer great value and your expertise in the subject should also be obvious all through your webinar.
Never, even if it is a free Webinar, NEVER make it boring. People will drop out like flies and chances are they won’t come back.
People will drop out like flies and chances are they won’t come back.
That is one of the main reasons why you should sign up for the email course to make sure your Webinars are on top of the range.
Don’t forget to share
Was this article about How Creating a Webinar Teaser Video Will Triple Your Attendees helpful to you? I’m sure your friends will find it just as valuable and I will appreciate it if you would share.
And check out the next post: How to manage questions in large Webinars.
Want to learn a lot fast?
In short, here’s what’s in this course:
* Learn how to prepare for a webinar including presentation tips to make you better at engaging your audience and tips on camera, lighting, microphone choice and more.
* Discover how you can monetize your webinar in ways that you never thought possible and make even more money than you expected.
* Find out what equipment you need for a webinar and how to optimize it to make sure you present the best professional webinar.
+ And much more!
Claim your copy right away:
What will I cover next?
Just again a reminder next up is How to manage questions in large Webinars.
Sign up now
Sign up for emails and receive for Free: (just click below to go to the signup page)